the Plaça Sant Jaume?
Herman van Rompuy’s favourite waffle stand?
No voting twice, and God help us all.
- Quantitative analysis by language of Barcelona publications in British Library Integrated Catalogue
The Catalan government continues to claim that public use of Catalan was prohibited during the dictatorship, but everyone sensible now agrees
- Beautiful Catalan referendum misnegation
No actuaremos hasta que no se produzca el delito. Ni antesâ€¦ ni después.
- Mysteries of Spanish politics (67)
Two elderly Catalan working class men in a bar: –Democracy is a disaster. It’s just another name for permissiveness. –I don’t agree with
- How regional language policy in Spain is pissing off foreign investors
Here’s most of the second half of an article dealing with the Air Berlin affair in the Süddeutsche Zeitung, a MOR
- Mumbling in the moss, and other pleasant distractions
Are only 28% of the French interested in handcuffing and blindfolding because they prefer real, live, political ignominy?