Lenox is always moaning about Spanish entities that could ask foreigners for language tips but choose not to. English School Casal in Vilafranca del Penedès says it employs native speakers, but still no one got round to asking them to proof-read the summer course poster:
Today is cloudy, hence the ant-fucking.
- Raphael tortures Aquarius, Matt Monro destroys Libre (subtitled)
Do Spanish speakers get more excited about “defective” accents than English speakers?
- Unnacompanied into the woods?
The other day someone gave me the (impeccable) English translation of Gabriel Tortella’s classic El desarrollo de la España contemporánea. Historia
- Worst ever Spanish covers of English-language songs?
I haven’t talked to any of the perpetrators, but I have little doubt that the principal cause of what we regard
- Yet more English-language covers by Spanish bands
Following on the previous instalment, Lenox has sent over this list, knowing full well that the phonology will mean nothing to
- Spanish noun-adjective semantic ambiguity
None of the immediate context enables one to say whether the South Tangier refugee relief committee was anxious to grasp Helena